Morton’s The Steakhouse
- 74-880 Country Club Drive | Palm Desert, CA
- (760) 340 – 6865
- Morton’s The Steakhouse, Palm Desert is located minutes from the El Paseo Shopping District and the McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts. Across the street from the Marriott Desert Springs, the restaurant’s rich decor, sleek dining room, private boardrooms, beautiful patio and lively Bar 12.21 make this restaurant the ideal spot for a romantic meal, business meeting or holiday party. Come enjoy the “Good Life” with us at Morton’s The Steakhouse, Palm Desert.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- 74740 Hwy 111 | Palm Desert, CA
- (760) 779 – 1998
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House has been a Palm Desert favorite among both locals and visitors, winning several awards including Best Steak House in the Desert for nine consecutive years. Whether it’s a romantic steak dinner for two, an important business meeting or a private party, our Palm Desert steakhouse can accommodate your needs. Our Palm Desert steakhouse provides guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
- 73-595 El Paseo | Palm Desert, CA
- (760) 836 – 0188
- Conveniently located on the famed shopping destination of El Paseo, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar is ideal for lunch, dinner, or happy hour. Spacious patios with sweeping mountain views create a backdrop unlike anything else in the desert.
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
- 73505 El Paseo | Palm Desert, CA
- (760) 836 – 0188
- Pacifica Seafood Restaurant features the freshest seafood in the desert. Our innovative menu showcases a variety of fresh fare and flavorful steak dishes, complemented by our International Vodka Menu and award-winning wine list. Pacifica Seafood Restaurant is just minutes from Palm Springs, near shopping and resorts, in the heart of Palm Desert, California.
- 75-188 Hwy 111 | Indian Wells, CA
- (760) 346 – 2314
- Welcome to The Nest! We’ve been serving fine cuisine and the best entertainment in the valley since 1965. Located in the heart of the Coachella Valley in the beautiful city of Indian Wells, The Nest has long been a favorite of celebrities, golf and tennis legends, and locals alike. It’s no wonder that The Nest is at the top of the Things-To-Do in Palm Springs list, as we like to say, at The Nest life begins after five.
- 74-969 Hwy 111 | Indian Wells, CA
- (760) 346 – 2314
- Don Diego’s of Indian Wells has been serving authentic Mexican cuisine to the Coachella Valley since 1981. We proudly invite you to explore our menu featuring Tia Maria Chile Relleno, Green Corn Tamales, or the award wining Sizzling Fajitas. Menu items are homemade daily with all fresh ingredients. The entertainment, cuisine and margaritas will bring you back to Don Diego’s again and again.
Arnold Palmer Restaurant
- 78164 52nd Ave | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 771 – 4653
- “From the photos on the walls to the trophy-filled display cases to the putting green for diners awaiting a table, Arnie’s essence infuses this restaurant. It’s a big, clubby place where families gather for birthdays and Sunday dinners, and the service is always attentive. Among the well-crafted main courses are Arnie’s homemade meatloaf, double-cut pork chops with potatoes fondant, and the popular mac and cheese. The wine list is top-notch, and there’s entertainment most nights.” – Fodor’s Travel
- 78015 Main St #100 | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 777 – 9989
- Welcome to La Quinta’s favorite restaurant – Stuft Pizza® Bar & Grill, located in the heart of Old Town La Quinta! With gorgeous patios, palm trees & mountain views, and high-definition plasma TV’s featuring all your favorite games, it is easy to see why Stuft Pizza® is La Quinta’s favorite dining destination . From prime steaks to seafood, delicious salads to appetizers, cocktails to microbrews, & of course our famous, award-winning pizza – there is truly something for everyone to enjoy! We look forward to seeing you soon at Stuft Pizza® Bar & Grill …. where good friends meet!
Cliffhouse Grill & Bar
- 78250 Hwy 111 | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 360 – 5991
- La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill & Bar captures the area’s heritage with the ambiance of a historic ranch house. Jutting from a rock outcropping above the desert floor and surrounded by mountains, the La Quinta Cliffhouse is renowned for its spectacular views across the valley. Dine on our outdoor patio featuring a flowing waterfall and massive stone fireplace and be sure to visit us daily for the La Quinta’s best happy hour, including drink and menu specials. Come see what you’ve been missing.
- 50949 Washington St | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 564 – 9835
- For so many of you reading this, it will be your first visit here with us and we simply say welcome! For many others that have dined and supported us over the past 13 years, we welcome you back and simply say “thank you”. We are pleased to be open here for our 14 season at this location. It’s has been a challenging few years for people both personally and professionally, and anybody who doesn’t admit it is either very lucky, brilliant or “full of beans” as my grandmother from Vermont would say No matter what “challenges” we have all faced… it is my belief that it is a wise person who “takes inventory” and strives for improvement. It is not a hard exercise with little to lose, with the exception of a little hard-headed pride. The simple fact of the matter is we all have things to be grateful for and a little humility goes a long way.
Mario’s Italian Cafe
- 49906 Jefferson. St. | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 777 – 4055
- Mario’s Italian Cafés have 7 locations throughout the Coachella Valley. Started by Mario Del Guidice (A’ Ciao), the founder of Mario’s Italian Cafés, started his career in Brooklyn and Queens, New York, back in 1961. But after vacationing in Palm Springs, he moved his family here in 1972 and for the past 41 years he and his family — now three generations strong — have been delighting residents with the old-world family recipes prepared at Mario’s seven award-winning locations.
Morgan’s in the Desert
- 49-449 Eisenhower Drive | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 564 – 7600
- When Walter H. Morgan invited the Hollywood elite out to the desert to escape Tinseltown in the Christmas of 1926, they shed the burden of celebrity, and shared the simplicity and health benefits of good food, good drink, and good friends. The retreat was rare, but the connection was real and lasting. As Frank Capra, who returned many times to write his most famous film classics, stated, “It was the kind of place everyone was looking for; it is a wonderful green oasis in the middle of the desert, and it is absolutely private.” The Coachella Valley flourished with irrigation, golf soon followed, and all the while, Mari Dressler, Greta Garbo, Ginger Rogers, Bette Davis, Clark Gable, Robert Montgomery, Errol Flynn and Joan Crawford enjoyed the “original hideaway” and the relaxed times around the rustic but well-set table.
LG’s Prime Steakhouse
- 78525 Highway 111, Suite 100 | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 771 – 9911
- “Locally Owned and Nationally Known®” LG’s PRIME Steakhouse in Palm Desert, California was established in 1991 by the husband and wife team of Leon and Gail Greenberg. Why do we call ourselves LG’s Prime Steakhouse? Quite simply because PRIME is the best by any standard and is the USDA’s highest designation for beef. PRIME steaks have the necessary marbling, that imparts a unique combination of taste and texture, which defines the ultimate steak-eating experience.
Okura Robata Grill & Sushi Bar
- 78370 Hwy 111, Suite 150 | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 564 – 5820
- Okura has its beginnings in La Quinta, where award winning Executive Chef, Jin has overseen the kitchen for the last seven years. The Japanese-fusion restaurant owned by husband and wife, Sam and Jay Lee, has also entered the Laguna dining scene with its own style and specialties. Chef Jin brings his expertise to Laguna, and continues to inform the standard between the two locations. He plans everything precisely, expecting sushi, sauces, and soups to have the same high level of consistency and presentation. Enjoy everything Japanese cuisine has to offer at our restaurants operations ranging from unique appetizers to delicious Kobe steak and entrees from our Robata grill to the delicate and freshest selection of raw fish and seafood prepared by our master sushi chefs.
Las Casuelas Quinta
- 78-480 Hwy 111 | La Quinta, CA
- (760) 777 – 7715
- You don’t have to book a flight to Mexico to savor the delicacies or experience the mystique of this exciting and colorful region of the world. Las Casuelas Quinta transports you to a romantic South of the Border destination as you stroll into the charming courtyard, and through the stately double doors. Inside this lovely Mexican hacienda is a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. There’s the lively sounds of Mexico and a festive vibe that encircles the expansive dining room, decorated with fine hand-loomed fabrics, trompe loeil pots and colorful wall murals painted by artisans. The carved rustic woods, swirling ironwork and traditional colors of Mexico all add a unique and decorative touch to the interior. But the spotlight is reserved for the food. What better way to spend a summer evening than out under the misted Palapa patio sipping a chilled margarita and enjoying warm crispy tortilla chips with zesty homemade salsa? And during the winter months relaxing around the cozy outdoor fireplace with a Mexican coffee? Whether you dine outside or in, this is the perfect place for a romantic evening out, a luncheon that unites friends, or a family dinner with the kids. Take a mini vacation and experience the food, entertainment and atmosphere of Las Casuelas Quinta.
The Jackalope Ranch
- 80400 Hwy 111 | Indio, CA
- (760) 342 – 1999
- This finely-crafted lodge on a beautifully landscaped 6.5 acre property offers authentic California Ranch cuisine and classic BBQ dining daily, as well as an indoor saloon, outdoor palapa bar and evening entertainment.